Our purpose is to promote and advance the ideals of organized emergency medical services, at all levels, throughout the state of Ohio. To promote and assist in the establishment of standardized training methods and materials for all levels of education of emergency medical and rescue personnel; To cooperate in, and support research designed to advance the science and art of emergency medical service, and to encourage the standardization of practice and equipment when such standardization is found to be practical; To cooperate with other organizations whose objectives are accident prevention, safety, education, first aid, rescue and emergency medical services. To promote and support mutual assistance within the Association and within other organizations in the event of a large scale disaster; To promote and support a code of high ethical standards among emergency medical service personnel; To promote the general good and welfare of the members of the Association; To aid in bringing about and maintaining harmony by developing a spirit of kinship among the people who are devoted to the cause of saving life and aiding the sick and injured; and To bring together in a common association all organizations and individuals interested in the aforementioned objectives.
OAEMS: is a voluntary, membership non profit organization
To all OAEMS Members California Casualty appreciates your dedication to helping others. In honor of your commitment to making our world a better place, California Casualty is offering a $25 Amazon.com gift card if you complete an auto quote by December 31, 2020. Learn more about the many other unique policy benefits/features that California Casualty offers our members. Remember bundling your auto and home/renters policies adds to your savings! https://www.readyforquote.com/beth
Please feel free to print this flyer and hang it up at your station.
Do you have a fundraiser idea?
Email us: OAEMS.Org@gmail.com
Will you be at the next Conference?
The Ohio Association of Emergency Medical Services is a 501 (c) (3) Organization, which makes contributions deductible under section 107 of the Internal Revenue Code. OAEMS Employer Identification Number is 23-7337767.
Diamond Sponsorship- $1500
Diamond Sponsorship companies will receive your Corporate logo on a Diamond Sponsorship Banner, receive a plaque, logo on website, and an advertisement on Summer Conference T-Shirt (with company logo). As well as a complimentary Corporate membership for one year.
Ruby Sponsorship- $1000
Ruby Sponsorship companies will receive your Corporate logo on a Ruby Sponsorship Banner, Plaque, and logo on website. As well as a complimentary Corporate Membership for one year.
Sapphire Sponsorship- $500
Sapphire Sponsorship companies will receive your Corporate logo on a Sapphire Sponsorship Banner and logo on website.
As well as a complimentary Corporate Membership for one year.
Corporate Membership- $300
Corporate Membership companies will receive website/contact information published in The Voice of Ohio EMS magazine. One complimentary exhibit during your choice of either Winter, Spring, or Fall OAEMS conference and a discount on the OAEMS Summer Conference, and logo on website.
Please contact Kat Sayre @ OAEMS.Org@gmail.com with Corporate Sponsorship Questions
1) General - Any individual, business, or organization which supports and sustains the objectives and ideals of OAEMS within the guidelines of the Code of Regulations may become members of OAEMS.
2) Regular- Any individual person who supports and sustains the objectives and ideals of OAEMS may become a member of OAEMS.
3)Spousal $30- A spouse/significant other of REGULAR individual member may become a member of OAEMS.
4)Senior Citizens $35- Any individual member age 55 or over with ten (10) or more consecutive years of membership.
5) Unit $75- Any single organization entity, i.e., a political subdivision service, a privately owned service, etc., shall be able to be a Unit Member. This does not include any County or multi-jurisdictional Boards made up of members of autonomous services, departments, or political subdivisions.
6) Young Adult- Any individual person under the age of 24 who is a full-time student, proof of such to be presented at the time of application, who supports and sustains the objectives and ideals of OAEMS, and /or who desires to compete with a group may become a member without any benefits.
7) Active Military- OAEMS members engaged full-time in military service.
8) LIFETIME- Honorary membership with full benefits and no dues or conference fees.